team fly  Index du Forum
team fly
Team Fly , Xbox
team fly  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Canvas Width ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team fly Index du Forum -> Dans les airs, avec Fly -> La fosse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Canvas Width Répondre en citant

Facebook App Canvas Width

–Henry Jan 9 '16 at 10:00 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Facebook users that have explicitly said they want to use HTTPS in their account settings get redirected to HTTPS. Business customers have the ability to upload a separate Share image for Facebook inside the Viral Share action. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Advertisement . shareimprove this answer answered Nov 7 '11 at 20:13 Tim Keating 3,90732842 1 Ok, thank you very much. Facebooks profile structure includes … Location Menlo Park, California Categories Social Media, Social Network, Social Website Full profile for Facebook Newsletter Subscriptions The Daily Crunch Get the top tech stories of the day delivered to your inbox TC Weekly Roundup Get a weekly recap of the biggest tech stories Crunchbase Daily The latest startup funding announcements Enter Address Subscribe SEE ALL NEWSLETTERS Latest Crunch Report A Telegram ICO Would Be Huge Crunch Report Watch More Episodes mobile ads Facebook Canvas Facebook ads Facebook Popular Posts Featured Stories SpaceX says its rocket performed exactly as intended in Zumalaunch 3 hours ago Darrell Etherington Razer moves into wireless power, debuts HyperFlux mouse andpad 4 hours ago Ingrid Lunden Sonys new Aibo robot just melted the hearts of a room full of jaded techbloggers 14 hours ago Brian Heater Intel CEO: Meltdown and Spectre patches will come to 90%+ of chips in the nextweek 15 hours ago Ingrid Lunden Latest From Mobile Razer moves into wireless power, debuts HyperFlux mouse andpad 4 hours ago Ingrid Lunden France probes Apple over iPhone planned obsolescencecomplaint 8 hours ago Natasha Lomas Google brings its different payment platforms together under the Google Paybrand yesterday Anthony Ha Ripple, a Tinder spinoff backed by Match, launches app for professionalnetworking yesterday Sarah Perez Comment moderation powered by Up Next Netflix Now Testing AutoplayingTrailers Posted Feb 25, 2016 CrunchBoard Job Listings Product Configuration Analyst at DWFritz (Wilsonville, OR, United States) Editorial and Content Strategist at All Turtles (San Francisco, CA, United States) Information Security Officer at Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (Middletown, PA, United States) Recruiting Services Manager at The Sourcery (San Francisco, CA, United States) Client Services Manager at tronc/New York Daily News (New York, NY, United States) More from CrunchBoard . oops. The image you upload should be 340 x 340px for optimum clarity on retina screens. Images that arent properly optimized to meet Facebooks image sizing are a needlessly common occurrence that can tarnish an otherwise stellar Facebook page or post. About Gleam Growth Marketing Platform About Gleam Example Campaigns FAQ Guides Contact Us Website Apps Capture Competitions Gallery Rewards Privacy Policy Terms of Service Connect With Us Follow gleamapp . Enter here 👉 Posted by Gleam onWednesday, November 16, 2016 About Gleam Here at Gleam weve built a platform that takes the heavy lifting out of running a successful contest. I see on blog that it requires some code editing. asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 16,109 times active 2 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service7debug facebook canvas app after ssl restriction2the facebook apps secure canvas URL2Facebook canvas app with rails30Facebook Canvas app: Force SSL1Facebook app with fluid canvas (width)2Facebook Canvas App developing without SSL1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1Facebook mobile canvas url -> not working?3Not able to create app for plaltform facebook canvas Hot Network Questions Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Keep virtual layer up to date Is standing actually illegal in Venice? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Electromagnetism problem: is my college professor wrong? Compare two numbers given as strings Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? How to determine the saturation level when an opamp schmitt trigger starts worknig? Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 What is this methodology called? Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". Facebook says the early tests of Canvas have shown users actually want to stick around and experience the ads. Startup Battlefield DubaiApplications are now open for early stage companies to debut in Dubai with TechCrunch Apply today! . Due to this, the inclusion of larger images will aid your articles in garnering more attention. Our platform is trusted by over 500k businesses around the world. Since Facebook loads your secure canvas URL page in an iframe, your code needs to redirect the top page. 53% of users that open a Canvas view at least half of it, and the average view time is a stunning 31 seconds. While lots of platforms are competing for ad dollars, none have innovated in the destination those ads lead to. The top Canvas ads can see more than 70 seconds of view time per user. Photo Albums The largest photo you can upload to Facebook is 2048 x 2048px & the maximum display size in landscape is 960 x 720. Custom Viral Share Image Sometimes you dont want your Feature image to be constrained by the recommended Facebook dimensions. The best way to do this is to create a custom post which is 952px wide for portrait or 1200x630px for Landscape (as seen below). You can also customize the types of stories it sends you. Send this to a friendYour emailRecipient emailSendCancel. The users which are redirected to then can not load my app since Facebook canvas wants to load content from my server via HTTPS. News Channels Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Asia Crunch Network Unicorn Leaderboard Gift Guides All Topics All Galleries All Timelines Video Shows Apps Bubbleproof Bullish Crunch Report Disrupt SF 2017 Judah vs the Machines Gadgets Interviews News Reviews TC Features All Shows All Videos Events TechCrunch Events Disrupt Startup Battlefield Battlefield Africa Battlefield Australia Crunchies Meetups International City Events Hackathon Sessions Include TechCrunch Store News About Mobile World Congress CES All Events Crunchbase Trending Amazon Tesla Microsoft News Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Message Us Search TechCrunch Search TechCrunch Search Search . You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.. I will test it. –chwk Sep 12 '11 at 11:43 add a comment up vote 8 down vote I have come up with an interesting hack for this problem. Event Image An event image will be displayed at 500 x 262px on desktop. If the image associated with the link is smaller than the sizes above, Facebook will create a 154 x 154px or 90 x 90px thumbnail instead. Its important to keep in mind that theres a small 75px (150px if youre uploading Retina) at the top and bottom of your image that will be cropped out for desktop display. –Josan Iracheta Jan 16 '15 at 4:37 1 This worked fine for me. Get My Top 25 Business Growth Tips You'll join 36k+ other business owners who are eager to grow their revenue just like you. Open Graph On Custom Landing Page If you have Gleam embedded on your own landing page then the Viral Share action will piggyback off your own Open Graph tags. to 5a02188284
facebook effect on electiontips on how to get more likes on facebook pagepassword encryption for facebookdownload facebook cho q-mobilewhat is meet me facebook appdownload facebook hp cina jarlogin with facebook button deutschfacebook lookup without loginupdate facebook status quoteswww delete my facebook account com

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team fly Index du Forum -> Dans les airs, avec Fly -> La fosse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation